Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotels getting into the content game: Health-Conscious Hotel Brand EVEN Launches Lifestyle News and Tips Site
- Hotels getting into the content game: Luxury Hilton Chain Turns to Social Media Celebrities for New Campaign
- Ski lodges adopt clean modern design schemes: Ski Lodges Toss Rustic In Favor of Contemporary Designs
- Hotels go to new lengths to boost local neighborhoods: Hotel Industry’s Quest to Go Local Is Reaching Slightly Absurd Proportions
- Hotel giants still focused on Chinese travelers: InterContinental Still Bullish on China Hotels After Officials Cut Travel Spend
- New York hotels worried about post-holiday slump: Super Bowl Isn’t Giving New York Hotels the Lift They Expected