Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- The ‘Brooklynization’ of hotel design: What Makes Hipster Hotels Work From Brooklyn to Paris
- Catering to high-spending businesses is more important than ever: Hotels Find Big Business in Catering to Sports Teams
- Hotels are bulking up inventory worldwide: IHG Hotels’ Building Bonanza Continues as Room Rates Rise Worldwide
- A global foodie culture is changing the hospitality industry: Luxury Is Back in Food and Redefining Trends in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel guests care more about free breakfast than Wi-Fi: Skift Asks: Which Hotel Features Do You Most Look Forward to?
- Hotels diversify products to reach a larger audience: Hyatt Enters the All-Inclusive Sector with Two New Brands in Mexico