Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- TSA piles layers on top of existing system: What’s The Point of TSA PreCheck if Everyone’s Using It?
- TSA piles layers on top of existing system: Traveling via Global Entry as a Pre-Checked Traveler
- The best in-flight experiences that money can buy: The 10 Best International First Class Experiences
- Asia’s aviation sector continues to boom: Vietnam Will Have the Third Fastest Growing Global Aviation Market in 2014
- Airlines prefer smaller, more efficient jets: Boeing Slows Production of Its Biggest Plane to Focus on Popular Small Jets
- Spain’s aviation sector struggles to recover: Iberia Will Return to Profitability in 2014, Says IAG Boss
- Spain’s aviation sector struggles to recover: Empty Madrid Hub Hurts Spain’s Ability to Sell Indebted Airport Operator
- Airlines introduce flexible fares for budget to business flyers: Ryanair to Change Fares, Bag Rules to Attract Business Travelers and Families
- Tech speeds up airport immigration lines: Delta: Kiosks At JFK Reduced Customs Wait Lines By 90%
- Tech speeds up airport immigration lines: Smart ID System at Dubai Airport Makes Immigration Officers a Relic