Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top digital travel trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Habits of modern digital travelers: The Habits of Modern Digital Travelers and How To Reach Them
- Competition rises among last-minute hotel booking apps: Tonight-Only Hotel App Arena Heats Up as One Spanish Rival Acquires Another
- Groupon gets deeper into the travel game: Groupon Continues Travel Buying Spree With Purchase of Tours Startup SideTour
- Mobile user experience improves: The New Design of Travel Apps in Apple’s iOS 7 Mobile Operating System
- Mobile user experience improves: How Kayak Has Transformed Its Mobile App Usability Since 2009
- Travel companies consider going public: Twitter’s IPO May Open Gates for Airbnb, Uber and Others