First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airports spice up amenities to customize their brands: Airports Make a Strong First Impression with Public Works of Art
- Airlines add flights to East Asia: Emirates Expands its Ambitions With New Boston-Dubai Nonstop
- Financials recover on higher revenue: Airline Stocks Rally as Revenues Rise and Fuel Costs Drop
- Airlines charge for more and more: Lufthansa Copies British Airways and Starts Charging for Seat Reservations
- Airlines charge for more and more: What Jet2.com Can Teach Other Low-Cost Carriers about Extra Fees
- … But ease off on old standby fees: Lower Change Fees Are Now Included in Airlines’ Bundled Packages