Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- The younger generation makes sure to travel, but on the cheap: Young Travelers Spend Less Time Soul Searching, More Time Boosting Resumes
- Conventions are big business: Berlin’s Convention Business Continues its Expansion
- Vacationers prefer to book online, and value price above loyalty: The Habits of Modern Digital Travelers and How To Reach Them
- Cities woo Chinese tourists – but aren’t always sure what to do when they arrive: The World’s Complicated Relationships WIth Chinese Tourists
- Cities look to move tourists beyond capital cities: UK Cities Should Coordinate Tourism Campaigns With London, Says Official
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch
Photo credit: Mainland Chinese customers line up outside a Prada store at Hong Kong's shopping Tsim Sha Tsui district. Bobby Yip / Reuters