Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Top U.S. summer travel trends from 2013: Americans Plan Further Ahead and Vacation for Longer in the Summer
- Emerging economies drive U.S. tourism growth: Double-Digit Tourism Growth to U.S. from Emerging Economies While Europe Drops
- Meetings sector continues to recover: Attendance at International Meetings Grew in 2013, but Next Year Will Be Better
- U.S. tourism policies need to improve: Travelers to the U.S. Visited Fewer States and Stayed for Less Time in 2012
- Outdoor travel outfitters target baby boomers: Adventure Travel is Big Among the Baby Boomer Crowd
- Skift launches series of global trends reports: The Rise of the Chinese Independent Traveler
- Skift launches series of global trends reports: The Independent Chinese Traveler In One Simple Infographic