Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotel chains copy independents for cool lobby design: Hotel Chains Revamp Lobbies Years After Boutique Properties Made Them Cool
- Business travelers opt to book outside of group rates: Group Hotel Bookings Fall as Business Travelers Search Online for Deals
- Hotels try making a strong impression with in-person wake-up calls: Hotels Offer Wake-Up Calls With a Human Touch
- More U.S. travelers are turning to limited-service hotels: Limited-Service Hotels are Enjoying a Renaissance Among Travelers
- Hotels get creative with meal options: Affinia Hotels Cater for Guests With FreshDirect Grocery Delivery