This sponsored content was created in collaboration with a Skift partner.
No matter what the time of year Vegas trips are always H-O-T. And so are the fashion styles on display both on and off the strip. To that end we polled some of our Sin City Trunk Club stylists to give their top picks for Vegas-ready clothing, along with notes on what makes each item special.
Check out these six suggestions that are sure to make your next trip a more (re)memorable one when visiting Las Vegas.
1. Blazer and linen shirt – It’s the perfect combination for desert heat. A blazer always looks great over any type of shirt. And linen shirts make the perfect combination for any warm-weather climate. They’re classy, easy to wear, and look great with jeans, chinos, or shorts.
2. Dark denim jeans – Slim cut jeans with a dark wash dress up any outfit without trying too hard. Perfect for Vegas. NOTE: High-end denim typically comes in longer inseams, which usually require alternation. So, if you want new jeans for Vegas, be sure to get them with time to get that perfect tailored fit.
3. Sportshirt – Loud enough to get you noticed, but subtle enough to get you (paid). Whether you’re at the tables or in the clubs, this is your lucky shirt.
4. Swim Trunks – A must for the high-end pool situations that are ever so common in Vegas. A print is a great conversation starter, and you’ll immediately standout from the crowd of 12-inch board shorts.
5. V-neck T-shirt – Wearing old crappy tees or work polos to the pool is a no-no. Bring along a v-neck that fits great, has color, and goes with both your blazer and swim trunks.
6. Sunglasses – Whether you’re at the pool, on the strip, and then on the flight home when you’re feeling less than your best – sunglasses are an essential you can wear throughout the entire trip.
So while what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, these clothes will make you look great both on the strip and for years after you get home.
This content is created collaboratively with our sponsor, Trunk Club and Trunk Club’s Las Vegas stylist team.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch