Every week we post hundreds of stories on individual brands and initiatives, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel.
- Empty city offices re-imagined as pop-up hotels
- How to you sell physical travel products to today’s digital travelers
- Usability of top travel booking sites and which ones are clunkiest to use
- The world’s 15 largest travel companies of 2013
- As JetBlue pilots get approval to use iPads for weather and charting, will cockpits go paperless?
- The state of in-flight Wi-Fi in the United States
- Airports as destinations: Los Angeles International Airport’s stunning new multimedia installations
- Medical tourism: The world’s 10 best hospitals for medical tourism
- Women and safety: The 10 safest Asian countries for female travelers
- Attractions: 25 most visited theme parks in the world: Florida and California dominate
- Design trends: The best in-flight magazine cover designs
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch
Tags: Travel Trends
Photo credit: Connecting the dots... Dave Byrne / Flickr