Buy the ReportSubscribe to Future Reports
For a multi-user license, e-mail email@example.com
Released Apr 30, 2014: For cruise lines, the past 15 years have been a period of constant evolution around customer-facing communications and information technologies. Where travelers once boarded cruise ships with the expectation of complete communications blackout from their daily lives, they now board with the expectation of total 24/7 connectivity.
- How are cruise lines walking the tightrope walk between satisfying guest expectations, maintaining sustainable return on investment, predicting future trends and consumer demands, and finding workarounds to one of the most challenging communications environments faced by any of the world’s industries?
- What is the payoff?
- Interviews with CIOs of Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruises, and Carnival Corporation.
Understand the questions, get the context, get the answers, get the report.
Companies mentioned in this report:
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Viking River Cruises
- Carnival Corporation
- Disney Cruise Line
- Azamara Club Cruises
- Costa Cruises
- European lines Pullmantur
- MTN Satellite Communications
- Harris CapRock Communications
- O3b Networks