Will Unbundled Amenities be the Future for Budget Hotels? Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Stunt marketing arrives at airports: Heathrow To Be Rebranded As Terminal Samsung Galaxy
- Planes prepare for drones and birds in the increasing unfriendly skies: Drones and Birds Pose a Similar Threat to Passenger Planes
- U.S. leisure and business air travel demand rebounds: Airline Lobbying Group Forecasts Strong Summer Season in U.S.
- Outbound air travel demand outpaces infrastructure growth: Beijing Is Building a $14 Billion Airport to Meet Air Travel Demand
- There are too few women in airline leadership roles: Women Account for Fewer Than 5% of Airline CEOs Around the World
- Airlines battle for best airport lounge: Finnair Just Raised the Stakes in the Battle for the Best Airport Lounge
- Flyers prefer to view in-flight content directly on personal devices: United Revamps iOS App to Bring Seatback Entertainment to Personal Devices
- Demand for in-flight Wi-Fi is on the rise: Increased Demand for In-Flight Wi-Fi Drives Gogo’s Revenues Higher