Video: How Amsterdam is Rethinking Urban User Experience to Build the City of the Future Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airlines take steps to educate flyers about fares and fees: Spirit Air Strips Actors Bare to Make a Point About Its Fees
- Airlines enter arms race for most luxurious first-class cabin: Etihad Is the First Airline to Put Multi-Room Suites on a Plane
- Airlines enter arms race for most luxurious first-class cabin: Air France Enters the First-Class Suite Aviation Arms Race
- Airlines enter arms race for most luxurious first-class cabin: 5 New Trends That Are Reshaping Luxury Flights
- Business flyers still provide the bulk of airlines’ reliable profits: Qatar Air Focusing on Business Class Rather Than Splashing Out on First
- Increased air travel book rental car sales: Avis Budget Is Having a Great Year as Car Rental Volumes Rise