The Rise of the Emerging Market Traveler Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Despite stalled growth in China, Brazil and Russia, a wave of newly middle-class travelers from the BRICs and beyond will start visiting international destinations in the coming decades — dwarfing the numbers we’ve seen thus far.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Tech is helping meetings become more meaningful for attendees: The Future of Meetings in Hospitality
- What global brands can teach hotels about local adoption: Interview: Accor’s CMO on What Hotels Need to Learn From McDonald’s
- Taxes are the next step in the sharing economy’s evolution: Airbnb’s Newest Plan for Gaining Legitimacy in New York City
- Hotels come up with creative content plans to engage and attract guests: Marriott International Wants to Turn Employees Into Content Creators
- Hotels answer public’s plea for easier 911 dialing systems: Hotels Change In-Room Phone Systems to Allow Direct 911 Dialing