How Rio de Janeiro is Building the City of the Future Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Global airlines can’t agree on carbon-cutting game plan: EU Struggles to Limit Foreign Airlines’ Carbon Emissions Without Prompting Trade War
- Airports turn to social media to engage flyers: Denver and Seattle Airports Talk Trash on Twitter Before Super Bowl Sunday
- International air travel reaches record high in 2013: A Record 185.4 Million Flyers Traveled Through the U.S. in 2013
- List of world’s busiest international airports remain unchanged: 20 Top Airports for International Travel to and From the U.S.
- U.S. airports rush to roll out million-dollar upgrades: Tampa Airport Unveils Images of $928 Million Planned Upgrades