The Rise of Messaging Services Will Be the Death of Call Centers Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Travelers More Likely to Book Hotels on Day of Arrival Than Any Day Prior
- New York City’s Huge Hotel Inventory Keeps Prices Low for the Super Bowl
- Starwood Plans to Open 30 New Hotels in North America This Year
- This App Is Like a Remote Control for Your Hotel’s Concierge
- Smartphones to Replace Room Keys at Some Starwood Hotels
- Skift Q&A: How JW Marriott Is Targeting the Accomplished Traveler
- Skift Q&A: Ivanka Trump on What’s Behind the Design at Trump Hotels