The Rise of Messaging Services Will Be the Death of Call Centers Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- U.S. cities bullish on visitor growth: Chicago Mayor Raises Annual Visitor Goal to 55 Million by 2020
- International tourist arrivals reach record high in 2013: International Tourist Arrivals Reach Record 1.087 Billion in 2013
- Emerging nations lead global tourism growth: Chinese and Russian Travelers Lead Global Tourism Growth in 2013
- Tourists spend more money in the U.S. than any other country: 20 Countries Where Tourists Spent the Most Money in 2012
- Japanese tourism rebounds after natural disasters: The Fastest Growing Tourism Destinations of 2013
- Asia reports the fastest growth of tourism revenues: 15 Countries with Biggest Gains in Tourism Receipts in 2013