How Singapore is Building the City of the Future Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top digital trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Metasearch is the biggest battleground in the fight for consumers: Skift Report: What’s Coming Next for Travel Metasearch
- Mobile’s importance to the travel industry grows: Travel Industry Shouldn’t Downplay Mobile Phone Use For Travel Inspiration
- Airlines make entertainment cheaper in bid for customers: Southwest To Keep Free DISH Programming on Flights For the Rest of 2014
- Review sites clean up reviews to become better travel tools: Yelp Is Carrying Out Stings to Bust Businesses for Bogus Reviews
- Travelers expect Wi-Fi during all stages of travel: The World’s Busiest Airport Is About to Introduce Free Wi-Fi
- U.S. government understanding importance of online resources: U.S. State Department Unveils Smarter, Better Designed Travel Site