The Rise of the Emerging Market Traveler Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Despite stalled growth in China, Brazil and Russia, a wave of newly middle-class travelers from the BRICs and beyond will start visiting international destinations in the coming decades — dwarfing the numbers we’ve seen thus far.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Budget flyers value cheap seats more than Wi-Fi: Allegiant Is A Maverick Airline Where Wi-Fi and Mobile Are Low Priorities
- Winter weather fills up flights, making U.S. airlines’ shares soar: U.S. Airlines’ Shares Jump Amid Strong Winter Statistics
- Airlines are investing billions in new fuel-efficient jets: Airlines Embark On the Largest Jet-Buying Spree In Aviation History
- Airlines focus on in-flight experience in competition for customers: Delta Plans to Spend $770 Million on Updated Plane Interiors
- Social media becoming airlines’ main customer service channel: How Airlines Are Using Social Media to Deal With This Week’s Weather