Will Unbundled Amenities be the Future for Budget Hotels? Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Gone fishing: Unused Vacation Days are Huge Opportunity, U.S. Travel Official says
- Gone fishing: Fewer U.S. Workers Get Paid Vacation Days, Reports the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Boating gets a boost: Boating’s Economic Impact Ripples Through Local Communities
- Business travel reveals wider trends: Increased Business Travel Signals an Economic Recovery in Europe
- Business travel reveals wider trends: More Business Travelers Combine Work and Pleasure on Official Trips
- Chinese tourists are the golden ticket: Top 25 Most Popular Destinations for Chinese Tourists
- Chinese tourists are the golden ticket: Governor’s ‘Pure Michigan’ Campaign Hopes to Attract Chinese Visitors
- The ground beneath your feet: Bridges Across the U.S. Are Crumbling as Repair Funds Dry Up
- The ground beneath your feet: California Towns Spend $428 Million a Year Cleaning Up Polluted Beaches
- Going to the chapel – legally: Minnesota’s New Gay Marriage Law Sparks Minneapolis Tourism Campaign