How Taipei is Building the City of the Future Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- 12 airlines that let economy class flyers bid on business class seats:
- Airlines Auction Empty Business Class Seats to Economy Flyers
- Airlines with the roomiest seats in coach: Breaking Down U.S. Domestic Airlines By Coach Seat Size and Fees
- Airlines court kids and families: Lufthansa Targets Young Families for Luxury Travel
- Airlines court kids and families: Japan Airlines Adds Kid-Friendly Services to Hawaii-Bound Flights
- Airlines court kids and families: Etihad Adds In-Flight Nannies to Cabin Crew
- Dreamliner finally being put to good use: Norwegian Executes Dreamliner Strategy with New California Routes
- Dreamliner finally being put to good use: Austin’s Tourism Market Validated with First Nonstop Flight To Europe
- U.S. making it easier to speed through airports: TSA’s Expedited PreCheck Program Expands from 40 to 100 Airports
- In-flight Wi-Fi getting faster with JetBlue launch: JetBlue Begins Fleetwide Installation of Super Fast In-Flight Wi-Fi
- Airports monitor flyers’ smartphones to improve operations: Why Airports Are Tracking Your Smartphone Use While You Wait for Flights
- Emerging economies still drive air travel growth: Global Airport Traffic Growth Is Being Driven By Emerging Economies
- But not as much as they once did: As Economies Turn, Asian Air Travel Growth Slowing As Europe Is Rising
- There’s a reason to clap when your flight lands: The Most Common Cause of Airline Crashes Is Risky Touchdowns Says Data