Will Unbundled Amenities be the Future for Budget Hotels? Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Luxury flying gets increasingly luxurious: The British Airways Flight That Demonstrates How the 1% Fly
- Middle Eastern airlines distinguish themselves: The Top Low-Cost Carriers in the Middle East
- The lie-down seat makes it to another airline: Qantas Unveils New Business Suites to Attract Competitors’ Customers
- Southwest holds on to its spot as passengers’ favorite airline: Hotels, Airlines, and Cars: How Travel Brands Stack Up in User Preference
- Airlines confront a pilot shortage: Regional Airlines’ Pilot Shortage is Heading Toward the Perfect Storm
- Airports get creative with their amenities: Vermont’s Burlington Airport Gets First Ever Lactation Station
- Airports get creative with their amenities: At Atlanta Airport’s New Lounge, No Membership is Required
- Airports get creative with their amenities: Up Close With Abu Dhabi Airport’s Futuristic Sleeping Pods: