The Takeoff Episode 03: Why Team and Culture Matter for Travel Startups Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Middle-aged travelers behave like millennials: The Coming Business Travel Youth Movement
- In tourist appeal, modernity beats history: Popularity of FC Barcelona Museum Trumps Other Iconic Spanish Sites
- Middle-class Chinese tourism continues to grow: The New Chinese Traveler Is on the Move and Combines Business and Pleasure
- Middle-class Chinese tourism continues to grow: Chinese Tourists Are Strong Stabilizing Force in Asia, Says Economist
- But China’s luxury sector shrinks: Amid Slowdown and Austerity, China’s Luxury Hotels are in Oversupply
- Countries look to move travelers through more of the land: Attracting Tourists Beyond Gateway Cities: Marketing London Plus Example