5 Hospitality Trends We’re Tracking at Skift This Week
Milford's new double bed renovated room features a flat panel HDTV and iPod dock. Milford Hotel - NYC / Facebook
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotels market to pet lovers: The Luxury of TripAdvisor’s Most Pet-Friendly Hotels in the U.S.
- Hotels tap in to the huge and growing Chinese market: The Services Chinese Tourists Want, But Aren’t Getting, From Western Hotels
- Hospitality chains flock to Indian rail stations: Railway Hotels Starting Up in India, and AirAsia’s Founder is Bidding For Them
- With more cash than they’ve had in years, NYC hotels redesign: NYC Hotels Happy to Pay for Redesign with Travel Economy on the Mend
- Swiss Hotels Are Leaving Traditional Looks Behind: Switzerland’s Tourism Industry Ditches the Chalet for Modern Architecture