Will Unbundled Amenities be the Future for Budget Hotels? Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top digital travel trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Growing travel brands: The Fastest Growing Travel Companies in America in 2013
- Growing travel communities: The Top Online Travel Communities Used by American Travelers
- Social is huge among travelers: U.S. Travelers Prioritize Social Networks When They Log Online
- Park visitation impacted by Internet: Theme Park Visits Under Attack by Video Games and the Internet
- Truth about huge travel companies: Largest Travel Company You Never Heard of is Brand Behind Big Brands
- Digital guides more popular than print: Skift Asks: Do You Still Use a Print Guidebook When Traveling?
- Google Street View grows: Google Maps Street View Makes Peru Its 51st Country
- Google Street View grows: Google Street View Continues Worldwide Mapping Mission with Iconic Zoos
- What Google Glass means for travel: Google’s Field Trip App Brings the Guidebook to Google Glass
- Travel startups everywhere: 5 Travel Startups for Scoping Out New Cities