Will Unbundled Amenities be the Future for Budget Hotels? Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
There is a big difference in how travel professionals and business travelers perceive the industry, but most experienced and frequent flyers already know these myths are false.
Business travel is confusing enough without erroneous urban legends complicating our lives on the road. …here are five other urban legends about business travel that we can dismiss and demolish.
- Airlines are solidly profitable businesses
- Richard Branson is a travel genius
- In-flight WiFi is an inevitable winner
- Hotel rates don’t change from day to day
- Physical keyboards are dead on mobile devices