The Takeoff Episode 03: Why Team and Culture Matter for Travel Startups Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Room service’s slow death: Hotels Rethink Room Service As Its Revenues Continue Downward
- Hotels opening public spaces: The Rooftop Hotel Bar Trend Isn’t Just Restricted to Big Cities
- Serving local food: On-Site Farms Are the Latest Feature at Luxury Hotels and Resorts
- Hotels going public: Blackstone Explores Sale or IPO of La Quinta Hotel Chain
- Hotels going public: Hilton Working On An IPO, Selects Lead Bankers
- Catering to BRIC travelers: Starwood Expands Personalized Travel Program to Cater to Indian Guests
- Hotels’ sustainable initiatives: Marriott’s Old Bed Linens Transformed into Sustainable Tote Bag Collection
- Hotels’ sustainable initiatives: Half of Business Travelers Prefer Eco-Friendly Hotels
- Hotels attracting millennials: Marriott Targets Millennials With Mobile Game Xplor and Million Rewards Points
- Shifting relationship between hotels and booking sites: 11 Reasons Why The World Of Hotel Booking Is About To Change Forever
- Hotels roll out Wi-Fi: Accor Continues Free Wi-Fi Rollout Across All UK Hotels
- Hotels get better on social media: Sandals Launches Playful Campaign to Gain 250,000 Facebook “Likes”