Skift Travel Megatrend for 2016: Smart Travel Agents Adopt the Concierge Mindset Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotel of the future: Andaz Hotels Tries to Create the Hotel of the Future By Looking Back
- Hotel of the future: Hotel Room TV’s Future is Non-Linear
- Hotel growth markets: Global Hoteliers Head for Africa, Expect Even Greater Growth than Asia
- Hotel user experience: Positive Reviews and Staff Interaction Key to Guest Satisfaction, Finds Study
- Hotel design & user experience: Marriott Introduces Pop-Up Restaurants with Changing Menu and Design
- Hotel competition trends: Vacation Rental Websites Are Making Payments Easier Thanks to Airbnb
- Hotel ancillaries: Hotels Raising Revenue with Booze and Cool on their Rooftops
- Hotels and meetings: New Business Travel Trend Takes Meetings Outdoors