Will Unbundled Amenities be the Future for Budget Hotels? Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top digital travel trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotel tech: Hotel Room TV’s Future is Non-Linear
- Travel startups everywhere: Five Travel Startups: From Chinese Bus Apps to Malaysian Restaurant Picks
- Cities and wi-fi: Google Wants to Give San Francisco Public Spaces the Gift of Free Wi-Fi
- Tourists and wi-fi: Free Wi-Fi for Tourists: Cities that Are Leading the Way
- Tourists and wi-fi: Every Small Town’s Tourism Strategy Should Include Free Wi-Fi and Workspaces
- Travel CEOs try to conquer social: Top Travel Industry CEOs on Social Media
- Travel brands try to conquer social: Carnival’s Lessons in Posting Ads To Instagram Video
- Collab consumption spreads across: Airbnb Study Reveals Legal Rentals Make for the Friendliest Hosts
- Collab consumption’s influence spreads across: Vacation Rental Websites Are Making Payments Easier Thanks to Airbnb
- Using big events to promote destinations in social: How VisitBritain Is Marketing the Royal Birth in Social Media