How Rio de Janeiro is Building the City of the Future Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories on individual brands and initiatives, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these trends pointing towards the future of travel, this one on tourism.
- Family travel: The definition of family travel is changing, for the better
- China travel: International visits into China are in major decline
- Tourism & social: The 10 ways in which travelers are using Twitter for tips
- Tourism & data: New York state park transforms visitor sign-ins into strategic data
- Myanmar boom: Myanmar’s tourism boom means even the UN is forced out of its hotel offices
- Myanmar boom: Myanmar to build new airport near Yangon, to cope with tourist influx
- Tourism marketing: Colorado town launches campaign to lure back visitors after forest fire
- Tourism marketing: Thailand’s tourism authority wants higher-class visitors next year
- Tourism marketing: Croatia prepares roads, trains, and tunnels to join passport-free Schengen Zone