Matador Network CEO on Creating Human-Driven Travel Stories Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories on individual brands and initiatives, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel, this one on aviation.
- The future of aviation is eastwards: International air passenger growth in the Middle East and Africa leads the pack
- The future of aviation is eastwards: Why routes in Asia offer the biggest opportunities in commercial aviation
- Airports as destinations: What do frequent flyers want from airports? Cinemas, sleeping pods and libraries
- Airports as destinations: Nevermind the leisure resort, behold the leisure airport of Koh Samui
- Airline fees and user experience: EasyJet shrinks carry-on size by one-third to avoid overhead clutter
- Cost-cutting at all costs: India airline to increase share of female flight attendants for fuel savings
- Airline branding: Fiji Airways’ new uniforms build on its brilliant new design
- Pets & air travel: Virgin Australia launches loyalty program for pets
- In-flight wi-fi: Why Southwest should make its free TV and Wi-Fi promotion permanent
- In-flight wifi: Air China starts free Wi-Fi service on flights, but not for mobile phones
- In-flight tech/wi-fi: Air France relaxes in-flight TV rules, now on door to door
- In-flight tech: Touchscreens will be all over the cockpit of the future
- In-flight wi-fi: British Airways isn’t sold on benefits of offering in-flight Wi-fi
- Airline apps strategy: Iberia mobile strategy: 5 single-function apps replace one all-purpose download