The Takeoff Episode 02: How Startups Can Adapt and Pivot Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories on individual brands and initiatives, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these trends, pointing towards the future of travel, this one on the hospitality industry:
- Bringing in the local culture: The new Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi has a camel milk mixologist
- Hotel design: Inside W Hotels’ program for emerging interior designers
- Hotel design: Dubai’s futuristic underwater hotel inches towards reality
- Hotel design: Libya’s newest hotels to be built from underground homes
- Affordable chic: Dubai gets an affordable “Dubai Inn” hotel brand
- Hotel amenities: Hotels skimp on toothpaste as AAA Diamond Ratings brush aside its importance
- Hotel amenities: Is this hotel chain helping guests or missing out on big fee surcharges?
- Millennials marketing: Hotel chains warms to the cool factor to woo millennials
- Mobile in hotels: Marriott Rewards members can skip registration desk with mobile check-ins
- Mobile in hotels: Mobile apps that attempt to take the place of the human concierge
- Hi-tech hotels: UK budget hotel chain Premier Inn shows off it’s new high-tech hotel concept
- Wi-fi at hotels: Hyatt offers free Wi-Fi to track guests’ spending and searching habits